Calci-Free Tankless Water Heater Flush
Economical cleaner that restores circulation and pressure in commercial & residential tankless water heaters.
- Restores Circulation in Minutes
- More Effective Than Vinegar
- Easy to Use With No Strong Odor
- Cleans Heat Exchanger Fast
Rectorseal Product # 68708
Calci-Free Tankless Water Heater Flush Kit
A complete cleaning system to clean and restore efficiency to tankless water heaters. All the equipment necessary to pump and circulate the Calci-Free flushing solution through tankless water heaters to eliminate lime scale and other contaminants which can build up on the walls of heat exchanger tubes over time and block the flow of water.
- (1) Heavy Duty utility pump (submersible) with 3/4" GHT connection
- (1) 7' Feeder hose w/ swivel fittings
- (1) 7' Discharge hose
- (1) Elevated pump strainer
- (1) 1.2 lbs of Calci-Free
Rectorseal Part # 67811
Product Overview (PDF)
Approved for use with Navien Tankless Water Heaters.
This Press tool is compatible with all standard series pressing jaws and attachments from RIDGID®. For use with copper and stainless steel tubing, steel pipe, PEX and cutting soil pipe.
- RP 340-B Press Tool Kit with ProPress Jaws (1/2" - 1")
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.*
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.*
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.*
- More than 400 presses per charge (with Advanced Lithium 4 Battery).
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
* Versus RP 330-B
- Capacity: 1/2" - 4 (Copper and Stainless Steel), 1/2" -2" (PEX)
- 270° Barrel/Jaw Swivel
- LED-light For Continued Operations In No or Low-light Environments
- Longest service interval in the industry: 42,000 Cycles
Fast and reliable way to join copper, stainless steel and PEX, the new RP 210-B has more capacity than any compact press tool on the market. This model is 2 inches shorter and 25% lighter than our previous compact tool and features the longest service interval available (32,000 cycles), an improved swiveling barrel and a powerful 18V Lithium-Ion battery.
- 16958 - 1/2" Jaw for ProPress
- 16963 - 3/4" Jaw for ProPress
- 16978 - 1" Jaw for ProPress
- 31013 - 18V 1.1 Ah Li-Ion Battery
- Case, RP210 Carrying Case
- 31228 - 1 1/4" Jaw for ProPress
- Charger, 120V Ridgid ADV NA
Jaws for RP-340B
76667 1-1/4 Jaw
76672 1-1/2 Jaw
76677 2 Jaw
Trench & Channel Rain Drains available at N&N Supply Co.
The Polylok Channel Rain Drains is the Complete Surface Water Drainage Solution. The durability & high performance of the " Channel Rain Drains" ensures a long lasting, permanent solution to the collection and dispersal of standing surface water. Use our Channel Rain Drains around driveways, patios, walkways or any other area that you need to get rid of standing surface water.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic (polypropylene).
- Channels and Grates are rated for 5 tons or 10,000 lbs.
- Cross braced ribs are designed into the body for strength and rigidity.
- Anti-Flotation Channel "feel" prevent flooding when enclosed in fill material.
- Built in bottom outlet accommodates 4" sewer & drain pipe.
- "U" Shaped channel and corners are designed to prevent water pooling.
- Channel lengths are interlocking, no clips required and are "Qwik Fit".
- Channel grates are concave to more efficiently trap/transfer water.
- End Caps, Outlets, and Leaf Guards are "Quik Fit", no solvents required.
- All products are "UV" Inhibited.