Search our Site
Featured New HVAC Tools
• The ACM4 is a carbon monoxide detector (CO detector) accessory head for use with Fieldpiece modular instruments. It has a fast reacting electrochemical sesor specific designed to detect carbon Monoxide (CO).
• The SCM4 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector has a very fast reaction time, and measures CO in parts per million (ppm). Its electrochemical sensor is fast enough for walk-around tests.
Introducing and stocking the latest technology in humidifiers.
The compact, durable CM200 evaporative humidifier was designed for homes up to 2800 square feet, where there may be limited space available for mounting. The evaporated water is released into the home by the furnace or air handler. The adjustable, humidistat allows the user to choose the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort
- Easy to install, compact, and durable design.
- Adjustable, precision duct or wall mounted humidistat allow the unit to be set for optimum relative humidity.
- Universal mounting allows for left or right side air intake when installed.
- 2” evaporator pad expands the evaporative area for water supply and increases performance.
- Accessible from the front, making pad changes easy.
- Serviceable internal water filter protects solenoid.
- Self-piercing saddle valve and a 24v brass solenoid valve makes installation easy.
- Wide 6” duct collar for ease of installation.
- Uses standard humidifier 24VAC power input.
- Complete installation kit and humidistat control included for immediate installation.
- Single screw secures cover.