N&N became incorporated under the laws of the state of Pennsylvania on January 4th, 1960 as N&N Supply Company Incorporated, and moved to its’ current location.
N&N Supply Company was originally established in 1924 as a small plumbing store by Samual A. Mayberry.
The trade name of N&N Supply Company was adopted, June 25th, 1948 at its’ location on Tacawanna Street in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
Today N&N Supply Company, Inc. is a modern, efficient, full service wholesale plumbing, heating and air conditioning supply house with 49,280 square feet of open pipe yard, indoor warehouse and offices.
Our staff currently consists of seventeen professional employees with a total employment time with the companying of over 264 years.