This Press tool is compatible with all standard series pressing jaws and attachments from RIDGID®. For use with copper and stainless steel tubing, steel pipe, PEX and cutting soil pipe.
- RP 340-B Press Tool Kit with ProPress Jaws (1/2" - 1")
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.*
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.*
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.*
- More than 400 presses per charge (with Advanced Lithium 4 Battery).
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
* Versus RP 330-B
- Capacity: 1/2" - 4 (Copper and Stainless Steel), 1/2" -2" (PEX)
- 270° Barrel/Jaw Swivel
- LED-light For Continued Operations In No or Low-light Environments
- Longest service interval in the industry: 42,000 Cycles
Fast and reliable way to join copper, stainless steel and PEX, the new RP 210-B has more capacity than any compact press tool on the market. This model is 2 inches shorter and 25% lighter than our previous compact tool and features the longest service interval available (32,000 cycles), an improved swiveling barrel and a powerful 18V Lithium-Ion battery.
- 16958 - 1/2" Jaw for ProPress
- 16963 - 3/4" Jaw for ProPress
- 16978 - 1" Jaw for ProPress
- 31013 - 18V 1.1 Ah Li-Ion Battery
- Case, RP210 Carrying Case
- 31228 - 1 1/4" Jaw for ProPress
- Charger, 120V Ridgid ADV NA
Jaws for RP-340B
76667 1-1/4 Jaw
76672 1-1/2 Jaw
76677 2 Jaw