Yellow Jacket HVAC Tools Page 2
78050 Digital Electric Manometer
The digital electronic manometer eliminates the mess and fragility of U-tubes or diaphragm type gas pressure gauges.
This easy-to-use instrument provides a continuous display of the measured positive or negative pressure. Ideal for setting gas pressure at manifold, checking pressure, flue draft and air balancing. Kit includes battery, 18" tubing and brass fitting.
93843 45 Manifold Hose Ball Valve
Compact ball valves feature full flow for charging and recovery. Metal valve handle.
78060 Gas Pressure Manometer Gauge Test Kit
Easier to use than a manometer, this compact kit helps you accurately set manifold pressure for natural or L.P. gas.
• Sensitive diaphragm gauge calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch
• Improved lamination strength of diaphragm (bellows) to brass plate withstands higher over-pressure
• Tube nipple for easy connection to system manifold
• Two gauge ranges available
• The unique single bellows on brass plate design replaces the double bellows for a stronger seal that resists greater over-pressure
• Made in the USA
SuperEvac™ 6 CFM Vacuum Pump
Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
Built-in vacuum indicator gauge
Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. The SuperEvac™ vacuum pump is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns or better. The lower the micron rating, the better the pump performance.
6.0 CFM Specifications
• 1/4" and 3/8" Male flare intake
• 34 oz. oil capacity
• 16.25" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
• 31.5 lbs. (14.3 kg)
95014 Recovery Filter Dryer
High capacity in-line filter drier removes moisture and oil breakdown products, as well as acid from burnt out systems. Attaches directly to refrigerant recovery system with a 1/4" female and a 1/4" male connection. UL and CSA listed.
93851 Evacuation Manifold
SuperEvac™ manifolds are engineered as system components for the SuperEvac pumps to help decrease vacuum time by over 50% and improve micron readings.
• Mounts with 1/2" or 3/8" Female flare quick coupler and provides easy connections for two 3/8" vacuum hoses.
• Flutterless™ gauge
• Non-restricting, full flow valves for fast vacuum
• Convenient 1/4 turn full flow
• Extra port for electronic gauge
• Now includes step-down adapter to connect to 3/8" pump intake
• Made in the USA
95760 Recovery XLT Unit
Single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge
Constant Pressure Regulator (CPR) valve regulates refrigerant to the compressor. Eliminates the need for the technician to throttle the suction valve
Advanced 1/2 hp, 3425 rpm oil-less compressor with precision valves manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility
Recovers refrigerant and shuts off when unit reaches 13" of vacuum. Fully automatic operation for fast recovery of Class III, IV and V refrigerants including R-410A, backed by the best warranty in the industry.
95457 Recovery Filter Screen Mesh
Mesh particulate filter for YELLOW JACKET recovery machines remove particles to protect units. Easy to clean and reuse or replace. Made in the USA.
19020 Quick Coupler Gaskets
The only gaskets designed for optimum performance with YELLOW JACKET Charging Hoses. Works with all refrigerants. Manufactured to strict tolerances to resist blow out.
19025 Quick Coupler O-Rings